The Ringgold School District encourages the use of District facilities and grounds for educational, civic, cultural, recreation, artistic, and charitable events and programs to benefit the community. To the extent practical, District facilities and grounds will be made available for public use when such use:
- Benefits the students of Ringgold community or the general public;
- Does not conflict with the District’s operations, programs, events, or activities,and;
- Is consistent with the vision, beliefs, mission, goals, objectives, policies, and standards of the Board.
Documents available are as follows:
All use of facility applications must be received in a timely fashion in order to be submitted on the School Board Meeting Agenda. It is recommended that applications are received AT LEAST 45 days prior to the event(s).
Dates of the upcoming School Board Meetings are listed below with deadlines listed in parentheses:
- July 18, 2018 (Deadline July 10, 2018)
- August 15, 2018 (Deadline August 7, 2018)
- September 19, 2018 (Deadline September 11, 2018)
- October 17, 2018 (Deadline October 9, 2018)
- November 21, 2018 (Deadline November 13, 2018)
- December 19, 2018 (Deadline December 11, 2018)
- January 16, 2019 (Deadline January 8, 2019)
- February 20, 2019 (Deadline February 12, 2019)
- March 20, 2019 (Deadline March 12, 2019)
- April 17, 2019 (Deadline April 9, 2019)
- May 15, 2019 (Deadline May 7, 2019)
- June 19, 2019 (Deadline June 11, 2019)
Our hope is that your ability to access District facilities is a smooth process. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.Thank you for your interest in the District’s facilities. We look forward to working with you in the future!