The Ringgold School District encourages the use of District facilities and grounds for educational, civic, cultural, recreation, artistic, and charitable events and programs to benefit the community. To the extent practical, District facilities and grounds will be made available for public use when such use:
- Benefits the students of Ringgold community or the general public;
- Does not conflict with the District’s operations, programs, events, or activities,and;
- Is consistent with the vision, beliefs, mission, goals, objectives, policies, and standards of the Board.
Documents available are as follows:
All use of facility applications must be received in a timely fashion in order to be submitted on the School Board Meeting Agenda. It is recommended that applications are received AT LEAST 45 days prior to the event(s).
Dates of the upcoming School Board Meetings are listed below with deadlines listed in parentheses:
- July 19, 2017 (Deadline July 11, 2017)
- August 23, 2017 (Deadline August 15, 2017)
- September 20, 2017 (Deadline September 12, 2017)
- October 18, 2017 (Deadline October 10, 2017)
- November 20, 2017 (Deadline November 15, 2017)
- December 20, 2017 (Deadline December 12, 2017)
- January 17, 2018 (Deadline January 9, 2018)
- February 21, 2018 (Deadline February 13, 2018)
- March 21, 2018 (Deadline March 13, 2018)
- April 18, 2018 (Deadline April 10, 2018)
- May 16, 2018 (Deadline May 8, 2018)
- June 20, 2018 (Deadline June 12, 2018)
Our hope is that your ability to access District facilities is a smooth process. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.Thank you for your interest in the District’s facilities. We look forward to working with you in the future!