DUE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC, THE RINGGOLD SCHOOL DISTRICT IS NOT CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR USE OF FACILITIES.
The Ringgold School District encourages the use of District facilities and grounds for educational, civic, cultural, recreation, artistic, and charitable events and programs to benefit the community. To the extent practical, District facilities and grounds will be made available for public use when such use:
- Benefits the students of Ringgold community or the general public;
- Does not conflict with the District’s operations, programs, events, or activities,and;
- Is consistent with the vision, beliefs, mission, goals, objectives, policies, and standards of the Board.
Documents available are as follows:
All use of facility applications must be received in a timely fashion in order to be submitted on the School Board Meeting Agenda. It is recommended that applications are received AT LEAST 45 days prior to the event(s).
Dates of the upcoming School Board Meetings are listed below with deadlines listed in parentheses:
- January 20, 2021 (Deadline January 13, 2021)
- February 17, 2021 (Deadline February 10, 2021)
- March 17, 2021 (Deadline March 10, 2021)
- April 21, 2021 (Deadline April 14, 2021)
- May 19, 2021 (Deadline May 12, 2021)
- June 23, 2021 (Deadline June 16, 2021)
- July 21, 2021 (Deadline July 14, 2021)
- August 18, 2021 (Deadline August 11, 2021)
- September 15, 2021 (Deadline September 8, 2021)
- October 20, 2021 (Deadline October 13, 2021)
- November 17, 2021 (Deadline November 10, 2021)
- December 1, 2021 (Deadline November 24, 2021)
Our hope is that your ability to access District facilities is a smooth process. Please feel free to contact us with any questions. Thank you for your interest in the District’s facilities. We look forward to working with you in the future!