Due dates for physicals are as follows:
- August 10, 2020 – High school football
- August 17, 2020 – Middle school football, as well as high school cross country, competitive spirit, golf, boys and girls soccer, girls tennis and volleyball
- August 24, 2020 – Middle school boys and girls soccer, middle school softball
- August 31, 2020 – Middle school cross country
- November 2, 2020 – Middle school boys basketball
- November 20, 2020 – High school boys and girls basketball, indoor track, swimming and wrestling, as well as Junior High wrestling
- January 18, 2021 – Middle school volleyball
- March 8, 2021 – High school baseball, softball, boys tennis, and track
- March 15, 2021 – Middle school track
- March 22, 2021 – Middle school girls basketball
Once forms are checked for accurate completion, the student athlete will be added to the desired roster, and permitted to begin practice/competition. Failure to correctly complete any of the necessary information by the above due dates will result in a delay in participation on the start date and/or removal from play, until requirements are met and confirmed by the athletic department.
Once an athlete has submitted a completed physical packet, for all subsequent sports season in a given year they will only need to turn in the Section 7: Recertification Form in order to try-out for additional teams. To download and print the Section 7 Recertification form, click here.
Any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact the Athletic Department at 724-258-2208.