Any student who wishes to participate in athletics during the 2017-2018 academic school year, must complete specific documents in order for the student athlete to be considered eligible for participation.
For full instructions and requirements for proper completion of the physical packet, click here. Please take the time to read the bullet points carefully, as student-athletes will not be permitted to participate in any form of practice or competition, until all required documents are filled out correctly and handed in, to the athletic department.
Due dates for physicals are as follows:
- August 7, 2017 – High school football
- August 14, 2017 – Middle school football, as well as high school cross country, competitive spirit, golf, boys and girls soccer, girls tennis and volleyball
- August 21, 2017 – Middle school boys and girls soccer
- August 28, 2017 – Middle school cross country and volleyball
- October 30, 2017 – Middle school boys basketball
- November 17, 2017 – High school boys and girls basketball, indoor track, swimming and wrestling, as well as Junior High wrestling
- January 3, 2018 – Middle school girls basketball
- March 5, 2018 – High school baseball, softball, boys tennis, and track
- March 12, 2018 – Middle school softball and track
Once forms are checked for accurate completion, the student athlete will be added to the desired roster, and permitted to begin practice/competition. Failure to correctly complete any of the necessary information by the above due dates will result in a delay in participation on the start date and/or removal from play, until requirements are met and confirmed by the athletic department.
To download and print the full PIAA physical packet, click here.
Any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact the Athletic Department at 724-258-2208.