Due dates for physicals are as follows:
- August 5, 2019 – High school football
- August 12, 2019 – Middle school football, as well as high school cross country, competitive spirit, golf, boys and girls soccer, girls tennis and volleyball
- August 19, 2019 – Middle school boys and girls soccer
- August 26, 2019 – Middle school cross country and volleyball
- October 21, 2019 – Middle school boys basketball
- November 18, 2019 – High school boys and girls basketball, indoor track, swimming and wrestling, as well as Junior High wrestling
- January 6, 2020 – Middle school girls basketball
- March 2, 2020 – High school baseball, softball, boys tennis, and track
- March 9, 2020 – Middle school softball
- March 11, 2020 – Middle school track
Once forms are checked for accurate completion, the student athlete will be added to the desired roster, and permitted to begin practice/competition. Failure to correctly complete any of the necessary information by the above due dates will result in a delay in participation on the start date and/or removal from play, until requirements are met and confirmed by the athletic department.
Any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact the Athletic Department at 724-258-2208.