The first official day of middle school girls volleyball will be on Wednesday, January 20, 2021!
All students must submit the following completed paperwork in order to be eligible to participate:
- PIAA physical packet (be sure you are using the current version of the physical which includes Section 10).
- If a student played a fall sport for Ringgold, they only need to turn in the Section 7: Recertification form (this must also include Section 10).
- The Ringgold School District Return to Sports Covid waiver
This paperwork should be submitted directly to the High School Athletic Office or to the coach on the first day of practice.
The schedule for try-outs will be as follows:
- Wednesday, January 20th: 3:30-5:30pm
- Thursday, January 21st: 3:30-5:30pm
In the event that the squad needs to be reduced, a final roster will be posted to the athletic website on Friday, January 22nd. Practice will resume on Monday, January 25th.
If you are unsure as to whether or not your daughter has the necessary paperwork already on file, it is recommended that you call to double check prior to the first day of practice.
Any other questions or concerns, please contact the Athletic Office at 724-258-2208.