In light of the ongoing Covid-19 epidemic, uniform and equipment collection for spring sports will be completed in a non-traditional format.
Uniform and equipment collection for ALL student-athletes will take place on Monday, May 18th in the bus loop on the campus of Ringgold High School. Collection times will be staggered by team and occur during the following time periods:
- Baseball: 2:00-3:00pm
- Cheerleading: 3:00-4:00pm
- Softball: 4:00-5:00pm
- Track & Boys Tennis: 5:00-6:00pm
Student-athletes should use the following instructions to complete the turn-in process:
- Students should return all school-issued uniforms and equipment
- All uniforms should be washed and in a bag with students’ name on it
- Students should arrive during the designated team time and will drive through the bus loop and drop off uniform to their coach. At no time should any student leave their vehicle!
Any questions on what specific items are owed should be directed to the head coach prior to collection day.