The Ringgold School District encourages the use of District facilities and grounds for educational, civic, cultural, recreation, artistic, and charitable events and programs to benefit the community. To the extent practical, District facilities and grounds will be made available for public use when such use:
- Benefits the students of Ringgold community or the general public;
- Does not conflict with the District’s operations, programs, events, or activities,and;
- Is consistent with the vision, beliefs, mission, goals, objectives, policies, and standards of the Board.
Documents available are as follows:
All use of facility applications must be received in a timely fashion in order to be submitted on the School Board Meeting Agenda. It is recommended that applications are received AT LEAST 45 days prior to the event(s).
Dates of the upcoming School Board Meetings are listed below with deadlines listed in parentheses:
- September 21, 2016 (Deadline September 13, 2016)
- October 19, 2016 (Deadline October 11, 2016)
- November 16, 2016 (Deadline November 8, 2016)
- December 21, 2016 (Deadline December 13, 2016)
- January 18, 2017 (Deadline January 10, 2017)
- February 15, 2017 (Deadline February 7, 2017)
- March 15, 2017 (Deadline March 7, 2017)
- April 19, 2017 (Deadline April 11, 2017)
- May 17, 2017 (Deadline May 9, 2017)
- June 21, 2017 (Deadline June 13, 2017)
Our hope is that your ability to access District facilities is a smooth process. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.Thank you for your interest in the District’s facilities. We look forward to working with you in the future!